Sens Unique (2002)
An old couple leaves for a small roadtrip. Seven days later they’re found abroad by the police as they stranded with their car, completely desorientated, dehydrated and exhausted. What happened?
cast: Bella and Henri Wajnberg
director and screenwriter: Alina Kneepkens
cinematographer: Marc Redmijer and Dimitri Karakatsanis
editing: Els Voorspoels
sound: Jan Van Hende and Raf Enckels for Noise Reduction
music: Wim De Wilde
- International Filmfestival of Flanders, Ghent, 2002.
- Bronksfestival Brussels, november 2002.
Vous Qui Passez (2001)
An announcer in a railway station goes ‘off the rails’ in his announcements in the last hours before his retirement. A civil servant spends his last day at work as announcer at a railway station, before retiring. From his isolated position, he starts singing the song ‘Vous qui passez sans me voir’ for the casual passersby.
- Director: Alina Kneepkens.
- Production country & year: Belgium – 2001
- Length: 15 min
- Producer: Wim de Wilde
- Screen play: Alina Kneepkens
- With: Alexandre Von Sivers, Annabel Schellekens, Simon André, Lieve Van Strijthem
- Camera: Ruben Impens
- Editor: Geert Bové
- Sound design: Jan Deca
- Music: Dvorák, Django Reinhardt, Harry Dungen
- Medium: Video
- International Filmfestival of Flanders, Ghent, 2001 (Special Mention for ‘Vous Qui Passez’).
- Bronksfestival, Brussels, 2001.
- International Filmfestival of Rotterdam, 2002.
- Shortfilmfest Villabasta, Houthalen, 2002.
- International Students filmfestival Potsdam, 2002.
- Courtisane Festival, Ghent, 2002.
- International Short filmfestival Hamburg, 2002.
- Cinematexas International Filmfestival, USA, 2002.
In A Landscape (2014)
Two boys. A girl. Boredom. Violence.